The Shelton is an excellent and popular mattress in our range, made using layers of pocket springs. At the centre are heavy gauge individual springs with layers of 2" pocket springs top and bottom giving a total spring count of 3,400 (based on a standard double). The interior consists of layers of luxurious Lambswool for comfort, Bamboo and cotton for coolness. Topped with hardwearing stylish knitted fabric for a luxury feel.
The Shelton is infused with Purotex active probiotics. Purotex uses a revolutionary technology based on 100% probiotics which is a natural remedy against allergens.
• Mattress depth 12" (31cm).
• Lambswool and cotton mix fillings with comfy bounce-back reflex foam.
• 3,400 individual pocket springs (based on a standard double).
• Tufted with Stuart wool washers.
• Sleep both sides (prolongs the life of the mattress).
• 6-gauge Round Wire Edge for strength and stability.
• Side handles for ease of turning.
• Air vents for freshness.
• Firmness - Medium/Firm.
Spring counts listed are based on a standard double 4'6" mattress. The number of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on mattress size.